What's new

Definitive Technology 7000sc...priced To Move! (1 Viewer)

TedJr

Agent
I have a pair of Def Tech Super Tower 7000SC. I have moved into new home and need to upgrade (and in some cases downgrade size) my equipment.

These 1 year old speakers are like new with zero scratches. They are now in storage and have not ben moved since. Purchased from ABT Electronics in Chicago.

I will sell the pair for $2850 SHIPPED!. They will be shipped in their original DefTech packaging plus extra boxing.

Cash.

Specs:
BP7000SC Specifications:
Dimensions: 8-15/16" W x 16-5/8" D x 52-1/2" H
Freq. Response: 11 Hz — 30 kHz
Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
Rec. Assoc. Amp.: 20 — 1000 Watts/channel
Driver Complement:

Four 6-1/2" high definition cast-magnesium basket polymer upper bass/midrange drivers.
Two 1" pure aluminum dome tweeters with silk surrounds.
One 14" long-throw subwoofer coupled to two 14" infrasonic radiators.
Efficiency: 92 dB

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
That price is rediculously low people. If youre in the market, don't hesitate!

DenverG

Auditioning
When can I come and pick them up. I just bought a Sony G90 and flew in to pick it up.
Let me know, while I'm there I can also pick up the Maestro sub and the Denon 4806 that I paid for 7 days ago and you have not shipped out yet.

Denver

skinners1

Auditioning
Real Name
Dixon
If there is still anyone out there looking for some 7000sc's I have a pair that I am looking to sell. They are in mint condition and have hardly been used. They are in the original double box packaging and include all manuals etc. They are in MINT condition. E-mail me for more information on price.

I also have 2 pairs of Definitive Technology BPVX surrounds and a Definitive Technology CLR 3000 for sale all in great shape and with original boxes and manuals.

home2011

Auditioning
Real Name
Andy Nguyen
Yes, I am interesting please send me the price on the 7000sc and c/3000. age of the speakers as well.thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks