Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Hart to Hart: Season 2 on it's way!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 OFFLINE   Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux

• 1,516 posts

Posted July 07 2006 - 03:27 PM

The Set will be released on 9/19.. Look for the official announcement from Sony on Monday. TVShowsOnDVD.com should have the artwork for us at that time aswell. I was beginning to get worried sony would not release anymore hart 2 hart or fantasy island but both are getting S2 releases that is just great news!

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   Amy Mormino

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor

• 537 posts

Posted July 07 2006 - 10:46 PM

Good to know that the show hasn't been abandoned. I don't know if there have been any changes at Sony in their TV DVD department, but they seem to be releasing more later seasons of shows recently. Hopefully it shows a new commitment to completing seasons.

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   Nick Zbu

Nick Zbu

Stunt Coordinator

• 151 posts

Posted July 08 2006 - 04:23 AM

With all this fuss about shows not having their entire runs committed to DVD, it makes one wonder if they should really think about putting out entire series to DVD in one go, or merely releasing half a run then the other.

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey

• 2,447 posts

Posted July 08 2006 - 05:53 AM

Nope, there haven't been any changes in a long time....at least a year. Gord
Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#5 of 9 OFFLINE   Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley

• 3,499 posts

Posted July 08 2006 - 10:36 AM

It just means the first seasons sold well. And that's the good news! The better news is that season twos are getting a little more possible these days. I never would have thought "the Flying Nun" would get a season two from Sony, yet it is! Hart 2 Hart was another one I was worried about. This is good news...

#6 of 9 OFFLINE   andyEckles

• 34 posts

Posted July 08 2006 - 03:06 PM

That IS good news! I bought Hart to Hart on a whim just last month, and I'm so glad I did. It's my favorite set that I own. Jonathan and Jennifer are sooo CUTE and fun to watch. I wish there were shows like this on nowadays. But with more season sets to come, they'll be on my TV forever!

#7 of 9 OFFLINE   Dan*T

Supporting Actor

• 540 posts

Posted July 09 2006 - 09:10 AM

Great news about Hart to Hart. Hopefully this does show Sony's strength with completeing their older Shows. I really want Sony to Finish Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker.
Dan T.

#8 of 9 OFFLINE   Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux

• 1,516 posts

Posted July 09 2006 - 09:34 AM

Dan: yeah i sure hope so although gord brings bad news regarding fantasy island argggg. I definately want more hooker.. i will be content if they just give us the best season #3 and stop even though i want 4 and 5. But S3 man you know the reasons classic locklear scenes haha.

#9 of 9 OFFLINE   Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux

• 1,516 posts

Posted July 09 2006 - 09:41 AM

Andy: glad you have discovered this classic show. The phrase they don't make them like this anymore definately applies. Just a terrific show where you can actually believe the characters care for each other. Flat out fun and entertaining i only pray all 5 seasons come out cuz i must have them all or else Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users