What's new

Hart to Hart: Season 2 on it's way!! (1 Viewer)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
The Set will be released on 9/19.. Look for the official announcement from Sony on Monday. TVShowsOnDVD.com should have the artwork for us at that time aswell. I was beginning to get worried sony would not release anymore hart 2 hart or fantasy island but both are getting S2 releases that is just great news!

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
Good to know that the show hasn't been abandoned. I don't know if there have been any changes at Sony in their TV DVD department, but they seem to be releasing more later seasons of shows recently. Hopefully it shows a new commitment to completing seasons.

Nick Zbu

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick Zbu
With all this fuss about shows not having their entire runs committed to DVD, it makes one wonder if they should really think about putting out entire series to DVD in one go, or merely releasing half a run then the other.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
It just means the first seasons sold well. And that's the good news! The better news is that season twos are getting a little more possible these days. I never would have thought "the Flying Nun" would get a season two from Sony, yet it is! Hart 2 Hart was another one I was worried about. This is good news...

andyEckles

Agent
That IS good news! I bought Hart to Hart on a whim just last month, and I'm so glad I did. It's my favorite set that I own. Jonathan and Jennifer are sooo CUTE and fun to watch. I wish there were shows like this on nowadays. But with more season sets to come, they'll be on my TV forever!

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Great news about Hart to Hart. Hopefully this does show Sony's strength with completeing their older Shows.
I really want Sony to Finish Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Dan: yeah i sure hope so although gord brings bad news regarding fantasy island argggg. I definately want more hooker.. i will be content if they just give us the best season #3 and stop even though i want 4 and 5. But S3 man you know the reasons classic locklear scenes haha.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

Andy: glad you have discovered this classic show. The phrase they don't make them like this anymore definately applies. Just a terrific show where you can actually believe the characters care for each other. Flat out fun and entertaining i only pray all 5 seasons come out cuz i must have them all or else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks