Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

S l o w S e r v i c e . . .

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Hank Frankenberg

Hank Frankenberg

Screenwriter

• 2,573 posts

Posted June 28 2006 - 06:00 AM

...from Ram electronics. I ordered a 25' component-to-RGB cable from Ram on 6/3. I received an e-mail that included an order number, but NO indication of an expected ship date or estimated arrival and NO indication that the cable was either in or out of stock. I received no e-mail with a tracking number. Several days passed and I finally sent Ram a note, asking for order status. They replied, asking ME for my order #! I replied that I didnt' have it with me. Then, they replied with my order number, but no shipping information. Several days later, I received notice that my cable had shipped, with no explanation for the delay. Yesterday, it was delivered. 6/3 to 6/27: 24 days delivery. Worst service I've ever been subjected to in many years of mail ordering/internet ordering and I've ordered literally hundreds of items. Just a heads-up for you folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users