Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What happened to the Mens Clothing Store "Structure"?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 of 10 OFFLINE   Jason L.

Jason L.

Second Unit

• 483 posts

Posted June 28 2006 - 07:56 AM

I'm back in the US and I need to get some new clothes. I went to 3 different malls and this store has vanished. What happened to it? It would be a shame if this went under, as it was the only "true" clothing store that was designed for men. I used to shop there a lot back in the day.

#2 of 10 OFFLINE   MarkHastings

MarkHastings

Executive Producer

• 12,013 posts

Posted June 28 2006 - 07:59 AM

Express for Men is what Structure used to be. The Structures (in the mall in CT) went out YEARS ago. I used to love that store as well.

#3 of 10 OFFLINE   Scott L

Scott L

Producer

• 4,466 posts

Posted June 28 2006 - 10:49 AM

haha, i loved Structure back in the day. I still have a slick winter jacket from them. Good quality stuff. Express4men is a really nice store too, but prices went up and the styles are a tad more formal. I have an addiction w/ Banana Republic right now, their clothes seem to fit really nice. If you liked Structure you'll probably like H&M if your mall has one.

#4 of 10 OFFLINE   Doug Miller

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor

• 712 posts

Posted June 28 2006 - 08:44 PM

Select Sears sell "Structure" brand clothes, they bought the brand a few years ago. Doug

#5 of 10 OFFLINE   Alex-C

Alex-C

Screenwriter

• 1,240 posts

Posted June 28 2006 - 08:56 PM

ME TOO. I found some old structure shorts that stopped fitting me about 25 pounds ago. Had to give them to Good Will. Great store though.
A new life awaits you in the off-world colonies, the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure.

Let's Go . . . To the colonies !

#6 of 10 OFFLINE   Colton

Colton

Supporting Actor

• 795 posts

Posted June 29 2006 - 01:16 AM

Structure and Oak Tree were my favorites. - Colton

#7 of 10 OFFLINE   Leogreen

Leogreen

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 14 2008 - 01:02 AM

Hi............ all I suggested that you go boutiquejacques.com/Suit_Separates.asp Suit Separates | Boutique Jacques[/url] Men’s suits and suit separates provide dignity and eye-catching personality to their users. Please enjoyed.

#8 of 10 OFFLINE   Structure Guy

Structure Guy

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted June 29 2011 - 03:51 PM

I always wanted to know what happened to Structure. One day it was in the mall and the next it just wasn't. I loved that place in the late nineties but they were always too expensive for me because I was a college kid at the time. I bought a hat at a Structure outlet store in Lloyd Center in Portland Oregon but I lost it somewhere near the movie room at Portland State University during my Danish film class. The only other piece of Structure clothing that I own is actually from Ross dress for less and it is a long sleeved tee shirt that says Structure on it and it has a royal lion on it.

#9 of 10 OFFLINE   reggiecuracao

reggiecuracao

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 19 2012 - 06:00 AM

I just found a facebook page of a Structure store in a mall somewhere in California; i have been searching for these stores for the past twelve years in all malls that i visited in the US. Their summer clothing was perfect for the Caribbean weather; i live in Curacao, Dutch Caribbean; if anyone finds one store just let me know.

#10 of 10 OFFLINE   trinidad

trinidad

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted October 24 2012 - 12:21 PM

I have to agree, I mean back in the day i use to be excited to see what new things they had. now in days things are more formal. i still have a couple of Structure shorts. :)

#11 of 10 OFFLINE   cafink

cafink

Producer

• 3,045 posts

Posted November 01 2012 - 10:45 AM

The brand was apparently sold to Sears: http://www.duetsblog...brand-crumbled/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users