What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anyone up for season 7 of Big Brother? It's the All-Star edition where America votes in 3 men and 3 women (out of 20 possible returnees), and then the rest of the house will be producer's choice. The first episode aired tonight, and it was basically a stroll down memory lane, kinda fun to see what the past rats look like now, and each one thinks they "own" this game.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/

Who do want to see back in the house?

I'm not sure how the dynamics will play out since most everyone will know everyone else's 'game'. I guess who ever can form the tightest initial alliances will be in better position to march through the game.

Janelle looks like she's lost some weight, which shows in her now leaner face.

Will looks like a little heavier.

Dana looks more hideous.

Allison looks a little lighter in weight as well.

Erika looks like she had some weird eye lift or something.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
"All-Stars."

ha ha!

I voted for Howie... because the guy is awesome! A jock who is also a nerd?!? hells yah!

I can see why some would vote in Alison because of the drama, but I hate her and would be made if she took someone else's spot.

My Top 8:

Howie
Kaysar
Jase
Janelle
Will
James
Monica
Danielle

Four others for the 12:

Bunky
Erika
Lisa
Mike "Boogie"

ry

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'll be voting Howie, Kaysar, Janelle, George, Monica, and Will (not necessarily in that order)...possibly throwing a few votes over to Bunky, Nakomis, Jase, and Lisa.

The rest I either don't like or am completely indifferent to. The ones who I really don't want to see make the house are Dana, Ereka, and Ivette.

Can't wait to see the autovoters pop up.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I voted Howie, Janelle, Kaysar and "Chicken" George.

The last one I picked because I know he'll make things fun, I liked him in BB1.

I admired Evette's dedication to friends and family last year, other than that, keep her as far from the BB house as humanly possible! I couldn't stand her most of the time.

If I hear the word 'Cappy' one more freakin' time...

Jake Gove

Second Unit
I don't think former winners should be allowed in the house; I felt the same way about Survivor All Stars. So, despite how entertaining the former winners might be (e.g. Will), my twelve are:

1. Howie
2. Janelle
3. Kaysar
4. Bunky
5. James
6. Marcellas
7. Nakomis
8. Erika
9. Dana
10. Monica
11. Chicken George
12. Michael "Cowboy"

If Mike "Boogie" and/or Jase gets in the house, I won't even want to watch the damn thing.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I would have liked to have seen all the runner-ups get another shot at lockdown glory. I, too, don't like seeing previous winners show up for the All-Star editions, just too easy of a target to allie against amongst the non-winners. I think I'd rather have Sarah in the house (for the eye candy factor, over James from last season). Heh.

I did vote for:

Danielle
Alison
James
Janelle
Kaysar
Lisa
Marcellas
Will

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
As long as Howie, Kaysar and Janelle are in I'll watch. I got tickled to death when Julie Chen said "the friendship alliance" was the lowest rated alliance by the puplic in BB history. LOL :D I dispised all the friendship except maggie. She was kewl ignoring the fact that her friend was Eric.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone seen the infomercial airing with "Dr. Will"? For some dermatology product. Guess it can't be doing that well if he has to go back on this show. Same with Mike Boogie. Doesn't he own a bunch of restaurants with Ashton Kuncher or something?

I've watched all the seasons so far, and watching last nights show, I can't believe how much I've forgotten!! I guess that is a good thing, but I barely remembered some of those people. Especially the first season.

And, seeing it again, I still think Kaysar's comment to (forgot her name) "No, I sealed your partners fate" was one of the greatest moments in reality TV history. I remember cheering for that line, the reaction, just played out perfectly.

And thank god no Cappy back in the house. Good to hear Evette has changed her tune about that whole group.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Who?? ;) Go Janie!!

Janelle, Howie, Danielle, Kaysar, Alislut, Lisa, Diane, Dana, Cowboy, Boogie, James, George.

or Anyone but Marcellas.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
That was brilliant but the outdoor human chess game that day that brought them to that point was outstanding. :D

BTW I only watched season 3, 4 & 6.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Oy! Not Jase! Not Man Troll! Not Alison.

Please everyone don't pick them.

Then again, to have the threeof them in house again and see them kicked out within the first few weeks would be great!

Jase's stench is riper than ever!

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
The live feeds apparently had a "glitch."

People in the house (???) (None named by me)

It seems at least 18 of 20 are heard or referenced. Question if all are inside.

HOH spoiler

Jase and Janelle are Co-HOH, if they don't both agree they're up for eviction. (Evict Jase then please!!!!) CBS is in trouble if Janelle goes in week one.

SteveKNJ

Stunt Coordinator
I can't stand ANY of the 5 from last year, and why should Kaysar have THREE chances in the game. By definition, ALL-STAR (i.e. best players) SHOULD include ALL the winners, but obviously, that's not the case here, and we all want to see either our favorites (in my case, that would include Dr. Will, and Erica) the most interesting (James, Nikomis, maybe Howie or Janelle), and the most evil (Allison!!). It's assumed a winner like Will will be voted off early, but a smart guy like Will would probably figure out a way to form an alliance to save himself. That said, if the three "friends from last year are on (Janelle, Kaysar, Howie), they obviously form a natural alliance and would be a ripe target to be split up quickly, so that's who I'd target.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Voted In:
Females:
1st Key - Janelle :D - She Thanks Us All.
2nd Key - Erika
3rd Key - Jennifer
4th Key - Diane

Males:
1st Key - Howie "Oh Boy Janie!"
2nd Key - Kaysar
3rd Key - James
4th Key - Jase

Ha. Ha. Marcellas wasn't voted in!!!!

Janie and Jase put Alislut and Danielle on the block!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Since i've only watched seasons 1 & 6, I don't know who most of these people are, but I do know that so far i'm not liking Will and Mike, they're a couple of smug SOB's.

I wish I had George's disposition, the man can't stop smiling lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks