What's new

New Universal HD DVD titles (1 Viewer)

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Same here Steve. I really admired the cinematography of Seabiscuit and I believe that it will look splendid on HD DVD.

- Walter.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
  • Backdraft
  • Traffic
  • Seabiscuit
These titles are mine! I hope Universal keeps the MSRP at around $29.95.

Crawdaddy

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Traffic should be great and Backdraft in HD should have flames that jump right out at you, thinking you're in the middle of that fire. :)

can't wait to own both!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
If you noticed, the press release on DVD Times, Backdraft is not listed as a HD DVD release. Hopefully, it's a mistake, since a SD DVD 2-disc SE is coming out on September 12th.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member

HA! I was just thinking of this movie last night on a long drive home. I remember seeing it on the MS list that was leaked a month or so back and was wondering if it would show up sooner or later.
Glad to see its sooner.

Hoping Brotherhood Of The Wolf and American Werewolf In London make it out for Halloween too (they were also on the list with the original Frankenstein).

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Paul, those would be great selections for Halloween ( which is on a Tuesday this year. )

BTW, a thread over at AVS indicates that Studio Canal will be releasing 20 HD titles, including Le Pacte des Loups. I have no idea when these titles will be released, but it may be indicative of unannounced Universal titles. We'll see.

- Walter.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
NICE!

Army of Darkness and Fast Times. I'll buy both of those. Now I'm wondering if I should get rid of my old Anchory Bay Army of Darkness

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks