What's new

I'm mezmerized by the dancing banana (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

It's like a car wreck. It's horrifying, but I can't look away.
The smilies :eek::laugh::angry::cool::D:confused::crazy: are concise and evocative. They excel at their job. And they deserve a better neighbor than this insane fruit. He probably doesn't mow his grass frequently enough, leaves his barking dog out all night, and watches Pan and Scan movies.
But there he is, and I can't look away.
Damn you, dancing banana!

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
I used to have a bookmark to a site that had tons of stuff like that. Does anyone have a link?
I promise to never use them here.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
On a slightly serious note, it is pretty annoying. I wouldn't mind seeing it removed. For those who insist on it, it could still be linked from outside. Also, I wish we had the animated winking smiley back instead of the static one we now have.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Also, I wish we had the animated winking smiley back
I agree! He was a much better winker.
I bet the static guy is a cousin to the banana; they muscled ani-winker out. Planning an entire banana coup. The other smilies better keep an eye peeled.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Dancing Spiderman is just wrong.
It scares me that people actually spent valuable time animating all those bananas. Shouldn't they be doing something less cruel, like torturing small, cuddly animals?
Thanks for the ESC key tip -- that's new to me!

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
What is the code used to put these little devils into one's message? NOT that I am going to hoard it to torment DaveF should he irritate me anytime soon. :D

Users who are viewing this thread