What's new

Great Amazon promo (for both HD DVD & Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member

Amazon already seems to have the lowest prices on software that I've seen, so an extra 10% is a great deal.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
I just saw this over at AVS and checked it out. I got 4 HD DVD movies and the HD-A1 via Amazon.com already and was grandfathered in automatically. I have nothing else to do, other than save $$$ on future HD purchases. The Amazon Prime has already paid for itself. I both love and hate Amazon.com at the sametime now and then. :D

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
There will be, though. Presumably this deal will still be alive once Blu-Ray players actually arrive.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
apparently they are counting earlier orders (two seperate, each with just one HD DVD) towards my "buy three" deal.
I thought I had to purchase all three at once, but this doesn't see to be the case, as adding any more now to a shopping cart yields the automatic 10% off on all sve for one (which would be the 'third' I had to buy).

pretty cool. This basically brings the cost of the Warner catalog titles down to $18 and Universal down to $22.50. For what in some cases is a huge bump in PQ and SQ, not to mention a porting over of all the previous special features- I can easily hang with that price for a while.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i put 3 in my cart and went ot checkout.
it applied the 10% without me even putting that code in.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Still going; I just used it to buy 3 HD DVDs and got the discount. That 10% looks awfully sweet on a $1000 BD player, don't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks