What's new

Hot for teacher - I HAVE to go back to school (1 Viewer)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I had sex with her - she just wasn't there while I was doing it. mmm.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, my old HS teacher was in a Bikini ad.....

Now I know why I couldn't wait to leave.
:D

Seriously, that Boca teacher is smokin!!!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
She's got a nice face, but I'd say she's got a pretty good malpractice suit against the hack who gave her those breasts. Yick.

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member
I echo Greg.

Nice face, plastic body. There's a lot better out there...like my 9th grade English teacher Mrs. Weil. Cute, sweet, and smart. Sigh.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
All I know is that once I reached whatever grade she was teaching, I'd be continually flunking :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Once again it comes down to fantasy vs. reality...

Fantasy girl: :emoji_thumbsup: (She's hot) and as far as just sex goes, I would have no complaints!

Reality girl: :thumbsdown: She looks like an attention getter who probably would drive me insane as a girlfriend.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
alright looking. or just far away from my type. i wouldn't kick her out of bed, but i wouldn't invite her in either :)

CJ

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I would be interested in seeing pictures of all your girlfriends/wifes...

c'mon...this girl is pretty hot!! I don't see the issue with her breasts ala "I'd say she's got a pretty good malpractice suit against the hack who gave her those breasts. Yick."

Are you kidding me? What can you possibly find fault with, fake or not, with those? As for being an attention getter.....yeah...hello, is this thing on? OF course she is an attention getter! She's modeling lingerie on the INTERNET!

This does not appear to be an intellect contest based website....

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If you like big plastic balls, more power to ya. I will be the first to admit that this girl wouldn't even give me the time of day, however.

You bastard! You stole my line! :)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i easily prefer my girlfriend's looks over this girl. i dont think she is ugly, but she's just not my type. lots of guys may think this girl is hot, but i'd kick her down the stairs for a date with marla sokoloff. i do like the 4th picture though.

CJ

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
hahaha i thought that was MY line! well you know what they say, great minds think alike. and ours do too :)

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks