What's new

Frank Sinatra Set (1 Viewer)

Corey

Screenwriter
I know WB is working on Frank Sinatra collection featuring Some Came Running, but I was wondering what other films could they include that they own? I'm hoping for:

-The Tender Trap
-It Happened In Brooklyn
-Young At Heart---Doris Day and Frank :) :)
-Not As A Stranger

What would be your picks? Is The Man With A Golden Arm out?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
YOUNG AT HEART has been released as a separate DVD a couple of years ago, I believe. Of course, that wouldn't stop Warners from including it in a boxed set as they often do this (Bette Davis, Doris Day boxes come to mind).

Charles H

Screenwriter
Sony has NOT AS A STRANGER (and Johnny Concho, Sergeants Three, both of which have never appeared on homevideo): WB controls HIGHER AND HIGHER, STEP LIVELY, THE KISSING BANDIT, DOUBLE DYNAMITE, MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS, DIRTY DINGUS MAGEE, NONE BUT THE BRAVE (which Sinatra directed), THE NAKED RUNNER. Paramount controls THE JOKER IS WILD!, COME BLOW YOUR HORN, ASSAULT ON THE QUEEN and via Artisan/Republic YOUNG AT HEART and THE MIRACLE OF THE BELLS. Hart Sharp has a relatively decent special edition of MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM as a 2-discer.
I'd love to get THE KISSING BANDIT in Glorious Technicolor, SERGEANTS 3, and THE JOKER IS WILD (a conspicuous MIA dvd).

Corey

Screenwriter

Well outta the WB titles you named, i'd like to have:
-Some Came Running
-It Happened In Brooklyn
-The Kissing Bandit
-The Tender Trap
-Marriage on the Rocks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks