Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Any recommend the Olympus SP-320?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Marty M

Marty M

Screenwriter

• 2,919 posts

Posted May 07 2006 - 03:51 AM

I am looking to upgrade my digital camera and am considering the Olympus SP-320. Can any owners of this camera give me a recommendation? I have been considering Olympus since my current camera is an Olympus and can utilize the XD card. I am open to other suggestions, so can anyone recommend alternatives to this 7.1 megapixel camera?
Lawn Ranger Motto: You're only young once, but you can be always be immature.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jay Taylor

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor

• 829 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City

Posted May 08 2006 - 05:01 AM

Marty, have you considered a digital SLR from Olympus, Nikon or Canon?

There's a review of the SP-320 as well as an Olympus Talk forum that may interest you here:

http://www.dpreview.com
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool

Producer

• 5,887 posts

Posted May 08 2006 - 11:37 AM

If you're upgrading, then it'd probably be good to know *why* before choosing a camera (that would presumably meet the needs that the old one did not). Any recommendation made w/out knowing the reasons for upgrading would probably just be shooting in the dark. _Man_

Just another amateur learning to paint w/ "the light of the world".

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things..." (Apostle Paul)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users