Yup, season 3 is coming. This was taken from an email a retailer sent us:

"Release timing tied to Season Three premiere on the CW."

So there you go :D

Gord

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Do they know, though? I'm used to video game retailers who give a date for something that has no date given by the developers. On the positive side, Kristen Bell said that she is in no way worried about a third season. She thinks it's going to happen, and she is contracted for a total of five seasons.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I can't wait for this! Veronica Mars is one of my favorite shows. I am really excited that Season 2 will actually have a nice selection of extras! Especially with what happen Extras wise for season 1.

Johnny S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Good news! From what I have seen of this show (not much) it seems really good & I hope to blind buy Season 1 soon.(I have been puttting it off for a while now so it's time!) Can't wait to get into this show...

Jim Pattison

Stunt Coordinator
Don't count your chickens just yet, everybody. The CW line-up for 2006-07 won't be announced until May 18th. I'd dearly love to see Veronica Mars back for season 3 - I think it's one of the best shows on TV right now - but the ratings have been slipping recently, and there's no guarantee that it'll be renewed.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I'm not surprised, since the last three episodes have been pre-empted by basketball in major markets.

M.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Being in Canada, and not having UPN (it's a premium channel here), now I don't have to wait until CTV decides to air this, so I can watch this season on DVD for the first time.

Fantastic!

I've tried to pretend that Veronica Mars didn't exist because of that.

Seeing the extraordinary season 1, and knowing I couldn't watch season 2...hell.

CherylJ

Stunt Coordinator
Woo hoo!

I am so glad that they plan to get the S2 DVD into stores before the S3 premiere (and I am confident there will be an S3 premiere, because I can't let myself think otherwise).

I know several people have told me that they really loved S1 and wanted to watch S2 but got into the show too late and didn't want to start watching S2 midstream.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm all over this the day it's released! I just watched the entire first season last week for the very first time and I just couldn't believe how much I loved this wonderful show! I've got lost time to make up...

BrandonJF

Second Unit

Honestly, DVD is the way to watch it. As much as I love Veronica Mars, I wish I would've been able to wait for DVD to watch Season 2. The show is so complex and just does not benefit from the numerous interruptions that occur when aired on UPN. There was a point where there was somewhere between 5-6 weeks between new episodes. I would've loved to watch the whole season over the course of a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks