What's new

Favorite Cameos in a movie? (1 Viewer)

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
I'd say my favorite is the first 10 minutes of Austin Powers in goldmember, you have Tom Cruise, Gweneth Paltrow, Danny Devito, Kevin Spacy, Steven Spielberg, Quincy Jones, Britney Spears. After that, the movie goes to hell.
Also the Gus Van Sant cameo in Jay and silent bob strike back "damnit ben, can't you see I'm busy" (he's counting money)
the news off in Anchorman

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Robert Patrick in “Wayne’s World” As Bad Cop/T-1000 and “Last Action Hero” As Cameo Appearance (as T-1000)

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Oliver Stone

“Platoon” As Army General who gets blown-up as a NVA does a suicide bombing run into his bunker

“The Doors” As cameos, he is the film school teacher that cuts Jim's work, and a student in the audience.

“wall street” Is seen buying stocks in a 4-way screen split.

“Born on the fourth of July” As News reporter

“Any Given Sunday” As Sports announcer

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The very funniest cameo I recall is with Oliver Stone in "Dave". He's on the Larry King show claiming there's a conspiracy to replace the real president with a look-a-like.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Steve Buscemi, The Wedding Singer.

"The best man! The better man!"

"I know this much is true! Oh yes I do! Robbie and Juuuuuli-ah-ah-ah" :laugh:

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Bruno Ganz as the angel Damiel (from Wings of Desire) in the Icelandic film Children of Nature. Didn't see that one coming.

Brett_M

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett Meyer
Sly Stallone as he bumps into John Travolta on the street in Staying Alive. When I saw that in the theater as a kid, the audience blew up.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Frank Oz - The Blues Brothers - as he gives Jake back his meager possession when he is released from prison.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I loved Sean Connery as King Richard at the end of Robin Hood:Prince of Thieves.

BryceRobson

Auditioning
For some reason, all I can think of is really random stuff...

Alanis Morisette as God in Dogma. I'm not a big fan of hers, but she did kind of a cute job with the role. And she obliterated Ben Affleck. Bonus points there.

Reggie Jackson as a mind controlled drone trying to assassinate the Queen of England in Naked Gun.

Peter Jackson as a pirate in Return of the King. Didn't seem like much of a stretch.

Brett Favre as himself in There's Something About Mary. I didn't expect him to actually show up on camera.

Shaun

Second Unit
Mel Gibson has done a few...

... as a celebrity anger management patient in Paparazzi

...as a body-pierced rock fan in Father's Day

...his hand in The Passion of the Christ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks