-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

NFL Radio Draft Coverage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Chris

Chris

Lead Actor

• 6,790 posts

Posted April 29 2006 - 12:54 PM

I'm sorry, but if you wasted your time listening to ESPN's or anyone else's draft coverage, damn did you miss out. SIRIUS Draft coverage on the NFL network has been non-stop for the last few months. But their draft coverage today, draft day, has been stunningly good. The right interviews with players, the right questions asked, head on evaluations by athletes, good critical analysis of picks instead of pats on the back.

And, full, non-stop coverage of all rounds. No BS of going back to the studio for a roundtable while picks are happening, instead, let's talk to the pick.. or project out impacts, salary cap.

A++ for the NFL Network today. If you're an NFL junkie, it absolutely was worthwhile!
My Current DVD-Profiler

"I've been Ostrafied!" - Christopher, Sopranos 5/6/07

#2 of 4 Brent T

Brent T

Second Unit

• 279 posts

Posted April 30 2006 - 12:09 AM

Couldnt agree with you more. I have a draft party every year with guys from my fantasty league and what not and we all loved it.

Several of them said they were going to Best Buy today to pick up a unit.

Great work !!

#3 of 4 Blu

Blu

Screenwriter

• 1,360 posts

Posted April 30 2006 - 01:41 AM

Simply AMAZING!!!!

I can't wait until they get into the after draft grading this week and heading into the training camps!!!!

Anyone who pays attention should have a huge edge in their fantasy leagues!

#4 of 4 Ernie Estrella

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator

• 118 posts

Posted April 30 2006 - 02:35 AM

Pat Kirwan is the best. He did like 8+ hours of coverage yesterday. ANd now today's the real meat of the draft. This is where people who really know what they're talking about can communicate who these kids are. Love NFL Radio!!!
Ernie Estrella
Staff Writer
Pop Culture Shock
http://www.popcultureshock.com