What's new

Cabletronix CTMM-10 Freqency modulator(a review) (1 Viewer)

John Titan

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys

Just wanted to post a little review on this nifty little box I just purchased. http://www.glorystar.tv/shop/item/AC-CTMM10

I grabbed it off E-Bay and got it yesterday. Took me about 45-min. or so to hook up. I was trying some of the lower channels and was getting alot of snow. When finally put it on 125 it worked great.

The picture was much better than I expected and sound came through very good. It only has one RCA for sound so I used a splitter and connected the L/R to the one input.
You just have to make sure that you connect your main cable line and the coax line from the modulator to a splitter/combiner and then branch off to the tv's.

One thing to remember is that if your using a cable modem or pay per view the splitter/combiner must be bi-directional.

So now every tv in the house can turn to channel 125 and watch whatever dvd,vcr,etc. I have connected to the modulator.

Part's Express sells them along with the combiners at pretty good prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks