What's new

Kojak Season 2 scheduled for June in UK (1 Viewer)

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
I was just surfing around and noticed that season 2 is set to come out on June 26 in England. Does that mean we'll see it here at some point?

Kenneth V

Stunt Coordinator
I hope Season two is released here. This show is a great show and needs to be continued.
Come on Universal.....give the public what it wants :angry:

Jeff#

Screenwriter
I bought the first season when it was released a year ago. The 2nd has taken too long. I look forward to that just to hear the improved version of the theme music for the first time in years.

By the way, did anyone else's copy of the episode with John Ritter have picture distortion in their DVD players for about the first 3 or 4 minutes of that show? If it's just my copy, is it too late for me to mail it to Universal for a replacement disc? Needless to say, I didn't save my old receipt from last year.

peggy

Stunt Coordinator
Did the second season of Kojak come out as schedule in the UK or has it been delayed?

peggy

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you for the information. I was hopeful that I had just missed it coming out since I live in the US. This is the show I was planning on getting that region free player for so that shows how much I want the second season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks