What's new

King Kong DVD/Poster Question (1 Viewer)

Moore Maxx

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry if this has been brought up already but I was wondering if anyone here who bought the original version of King Kong on DVD, when it was released a few months back, ordered the re-issue of the original poster for the film from the DVD slip inside the packaging?

My check for $3.00 or so was cashed some time ago and I still haven't recieved it yet.

Anyone here get it yet or heard why the delay?

Thanks,

Maxx

Michelle Schmid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michelle Holloway
My check (for $3.25) was cashed on 3/1/06 but I haven't received my poster yet, either. :frowning: On the other hand, it sure was funny writing "King Kong Free Poster Offer" on a check! Maybe it should have been, "King Kong Free Poster with Postage Paid Offer"? :)

Hopefully it'll arrive soon. *wishful thinking* Maybe it's in my mailbox right now!

GlennWD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Glenn DelRossi
I got mine almost two months ago. Its framed and is hanging on the wall right now. It looks beautiful. Im sure you will be getting your's very soon.

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter
From the 1933 King Kong DVD set thread:

I'm going to call because my poster was creased in the middle by the hamfisted person who put it in the tube.

edit: did so, and spoke with a very nice lady. But she apparently wasn't the one to okay a replacement so she took my address and number and said someone would call with the determination.

Tony Scello

Second Unit
I finally got mine yesterday. It took over 12 weeks from the time I mailed in the form (I was starting to lose hope). It came rolled in a tube and was in perfect condition. I framed it and, as others have said, it looks great up on a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks