What's new

What is a Mits 55805 worth? (1 Viewer)

RobertG

Auditioning
I have a 6 year old 55805 that is in excellent condition, no problems ever, calibrated with Avia, with excellent picture. I used it mostly for movies and some HD. I am looking to sell it and am clueless as to how much. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Rob

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
You might get close to $1000, but with prices dropping fast on HDTV's in that same size range, a NON-HDTV like yours may only garner a few hundred dollars these days.

List it somewhere at the high end of the price scale and see if you get some bites. If nothing..keep dropping by $100 or so.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
FYI...someone on Ebay tried to sell one of these for $499 and got no bids.

Another guy sold one with an A/V cabinet for $455.

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Hi

I sold a my Mitsubishi 60" standard def TV last year. It was about 4 years old at the time. I got $1000 out of it. It was in perfect shape. Just about everyone on this site told me I couldn't get $300 for it. You just have to find someone willing to pay what you are asking. I'm not saying yours it worth $1000, but I think you could get more then a few hundred. Good luck

Frank

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Yup...no tuner.. no HDMI etc.Heck try for a $1000..what do you have to lose..each day that goes by the newer sets get cheaper and cheaper...strike while the iron is at least warm for a set like yours. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks