What's new

Steven Spielberg's Munich - 5/9 (1 Viewer)

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
I am predicting the 2-discer will be in short supply, so I am gonna get it on that Tuesday for sure before it disappears...Great movie btw

donnie_d

Stunt Coordinator
thedigitalbits reported that the WOTW 2-disc set will be for SRP $36.98 but then it turned out that the price is $39.00.i wonder if things will be the same in this case.

and oh yeah, the 2-disc set will be so limited, just like the 2-disc WOTW and the 3-disc The Terminal

Jack _Webster

Stunt Coordinator
This was my choice for Best Picture last year. I will happily pick up the two disc version. :emoji_thumbsup:

With a price that high, though, the cover art better be sweet.

AaronMan

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
I've never had to pay MSRP for a DVD. The only time I've gotten into the $30+ range was for a Criterion or a box set, which is reasonable. I paid $20 bucks for the 2 disc War of the Worlds brand new.

This is a no-brainer for me, I'm picking up the 2 disc Munich in a heartbeat.

Nathan V

Supporting Actor
Overpriced, sure, but as Aaron said, it's not like anybody's going to be paying SRP. Two disc version is going to belong to me. One of the best films of 2005 and a high point in Steve's career.

Regards,
Nathan

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I kinda went WHA??!? when I saw that price too. But ten bucks says I'll be there for the two disc before ya can't find them anymore.

Shawn.F

Supporting Actor
That cover is awesome. And for this film, my personal favorite of 2005, I have no problem paying a higher price. I think of it this way: if this were a laserdisc release of the 2-DVD set, the retail would easily be $50 or higher.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I disagree about the cover art, and wish they'd just stuck with the original poster artwork. Oh well though, I'm definitely springing for the 2 disc set. This is my favorite film of 2005 as well.

Matthew Marino

Stunt Coordinator
I missed this in the theater but I'll just buy the 2-disc. I really hope the limited edition has some better cover art as what's been posted is pretty horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks