Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Listing of released Avery cartoons?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   BrianRi

BrianRi

Stunt Coordinator

• 167 posts

Posted March 20 2006 - 08:42 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a site that lists all the Avery cartoons that have been released as "special features" on Warner dvds? The ones I'm aware of are: Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House--House of Tomorrow The Thin Man Goes Home--Screwball Squirrel Les Girls--Flea Circus Song of the Thin Man--Slap Happy Lion The Barkeleys of Broadway--Wags To Riches For that matter, does anyone know of a site where I can find a listing of all short subjects that have been released by Warners? Thanks

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson

Screenwriter

• 2,959 posts

Posted March 21 2006 - 12:10 AM

Good question, but I'm not sure. I have "The Compleat Tex Avery" on laserdisc, so I haven't been paying that close of attention.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Jason-D

Jason-D

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted March 21 2006 - 12:57 PM

"Little Tinker" is on "The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer"

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   GregoryMesh

GregoryMesh

Supporting Actor

• 567 posts

Posted March 21 2006 - 01:24 PM

Dodge City -- Dangerous Dan McFoo High Society -- Millionaire Droopy It's Always Fair Weather -- Deputy Droopy ** Jezebel (new edition) -- The Mice Will Play ** Kitty Foyle -- Bad Luck Blackie The Life of Emile Zola -- Ain't We Got Fun The Long, Long Trailer -- Dixieland Droopy ** The Roaring Twenties -- Thugs with Dirty Mugs Summer Stock -- The Cuckoo Clock ** Three Little Words -- Ventriloquist Cat ** Till the Clouds Roll By -- Henpecked Hoboes ** Top Hat -- Page Miss Glory Ziegfeld Follies -- The Hick Chick ** **Upcoming release

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Dan Wiltshire

Dan Wiltshire

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted March 22 2006 - 12:21 AM

Little Rural Riding Hood, arguably the greatest Avery cartoon ever, is on the DVD for William Wellman's Battleground.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users