Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

newsradio season 3 disc error - anyone else noticed this?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   andrew markworthy

andrew markworthy

Producer

• 4,766 posts

Posted March 18 2006 - 05:28 AM

Sincere apologies if this has been raised before but I can't get the search facility to work at the moment. On my copy of disc 3 of the season 3 set of Newsradio, the episode called (appropriately enough) 'The Mistake' seems to be simply a duplicate of the previous episode. Has anyone else had this problem, please?

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Martin_C

Martin_C

Stunt Coordinator

• 68 posts

Posted March 18 2006 - 06:14 AM

I remember someone writing about something like that, because I read it when I was thinking about buying it. As it turned out, the 'missing' episode is on the disc, but can't be accessed through the menu. That's all I remember. Hope I'm right. Someone who actually owns the set, will be of more help.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   andrew markworthy

andrew markworthy

Producer

• 4,766 posts

Posted March 18 2006 - 06:54 AM

Thanks for the info - I'll try searching around the disc a bit to see if I can access it. [EDIT] Tried using the 'play all episodes' option and by fast forwarding through, found the 'missing' episode. Many thanks.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   ginoDean

ginoDean

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted March 23 2006 - 06:37 AM

This is correct. But it can be accessed by playing all episodes and simply flipping through about 20 times. Certainly can't be a deal killer for anyone... go buy the set so we can get the remaining two seasons!

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Brad P

Brad P

Stunt Coordinator

• 69 posts

Posted August 21 2006 - 09:09 AM

Reviving an old thread, but I think it fits: has anyone noticed that the episode with James Caan includes no end credits?