Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Help with a movie

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   ToddP

ToddP

Stunt Coordinator

• 172 posts

Posted March 06 2006 - 05:49 PM

I remember seeing this movie when I was younger. I can hardly remember anything about it, but it had something to do with a kid, or kids, ending up in outerspace on some weird alien ship. I think the kids made some sort of spaceship themselves to get there, but I can't really remember. Anyone have any ideas?

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Kevin M

Kevin M

Producer

• 5,172 posts

Posted March 06 2006 - 06:07 PM

That would be Explorers(1985), available on DVD.
-Kevin M.

There's a human tendency to resent anyone who disagrees with our pleasures.  The less mature interpret that as a personal attack on themselves.
- Roger Ebert

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   ToddP

ToddP

Stunt Coordinator

• 172 posts

Posted March 06 2006 - 06:18 PM

Wow, that was fast. People here are good. Thanks for that. I remembered very little about the beginning of that movie, just that it got really weird once they made it into space. Maybe I'll find a chance to pop it in my Netflix queue.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Kevin M

Kevin M

Producer

• 5,172 posts

Posted March 06 2006 - 06:22 PM

No prob, it's one of my favorites from the mid 80's (even though some folks seem to have a problem with the comedic turn it takes once they find the aliens......I laughed my ass off at that part & loved the hell out of it's absurdity, but what do I know?). Posted Image
-Kevin M.

There's a human tendency to resent anyone who disagrees with our pleasures.  The less mature interpret that as a personal attack on themselves.
- Roger Ebert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users