Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The King Of Queens Dvd Stopped Cold ??

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Cathy Suzan

Cathy Suzan

Stunt Coordinator

• 66 posts

Posted February 28 2006 - 12:49 AM

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the eventual release of seasons 5 and up. It seemed that they were rollong with the releases, but has now stopped cold.

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Tony Scello

Tony Scello

Second Unit

• 318 posts

Posted February 28 2006 - 01:33 AM

I, and I suspect many others, are wondering the same thing. My wife and I are big fans of the show and have been wondering why there hasn't been a whisper about Season 5 after the first 4 seasons where released on a somewhat regular basis. I know that Sony (I think it's Sony) tends to be very quiet and unpredictable with it's release schedule so there is still hope. I find it hard to believe the studio is going to quit on this series after 4 seasons but we are heading toward a year in June since the last season set was releasedPosted Image
"Something beyond comprehension is happening to a little girl on this street, in this house. A man has been called for as a last resort to try and save her. That man is The Exorcist."

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   RoyM

RoyM

Stunt Coordinator

• 204 posts

Posted February 28 2006 - 10:31 AM

As a fan (and collector) of the KOQ season sets, I've also been wondering about the long delay. Season Five is what I consider to be the last "must have" season of the series, so I certainly hope that it gets released. The remaining seasons I'm a bit more ambivalent about, as I feel the show started to tail off a bit in quality from Season Six onward. Of course, the completist in me may still be quite tempted to pick up all eight (or nine) seasons eventually.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Dean C

Dean C

Second Unit

• 361 posts

Posted February 28 2006 - 02:51 PM

I liked season 4 the best it had episode 100, when Jerry Stiller's son played a part. I love this series also. Its also great to see Lou Ferrigno acting again. He looks good.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Mack P.

Mack P.

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted February 28 2006 - 03:54 PM

I hope that tvshowsondvd.com can find out and ask Sony when KOQ Season 5 will be coming out.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Johnny S

Johnny S

Stunt Coordinator

• 146 posts

Posted March 01 2006 - 10:48 AM

I am not really concerned at all. It's just a matter of the wait & with Sony that has potential to be quite long. (Remember the wait between Jeffersons S2-3? If I recall that was about 2 years.)
Favourite Series: Friends, Angel, The Simpsons, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, How I Met Your Mother, The King Of Queens, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Will & Grace and Brothers & Sisters.

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   ThomasMon

ThomasMon

Stunt Coordinator

• 58 posts

Posted March 01 2006 - 01:06 PM

Great, I just purchases Season 1-4, I hope they continue to release them!
Thomas A. Montalto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users