What's new

FS: DIY Adire Audio Tempest subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Ryan T

Second Unit
I'm selling my awesome Tempest based subwoofer :frowning:. Money is pretty tight this month so I'm having to sell some of my stuff. The subwoofer is in Perfect working order and has never been driven very hard. The enclosure is a 10 Cu Ft sono tube tuned to 16.5 Hz. The driver is an adire audio Tempest and the amp is a dayton 250 watt plate amplifier with remote. The enclosure is very nice but could use a fabric sock around the tube for cosmetics. Here are come pictures of the subwoofer enclosure.

There are set in areas for the remote control face plate on the front and the amplifier on the back. The driver itself is flush mounted on the bottom. The end caps are real oak. the enclosure is also lined with poly batting. As I said though it could use a fabric sock around the tube itself. But it is painted black so it could go without it. The remote does work and is included but the battery cover sometimes falls off. Other than that its all in great condition.

I would like to sell it locally if possible. The asking price is $300 for the enclosure, subwoofer and amp. If you want more pictures I have tons and can e-mail them. Feel free to ask any questions through PM or E-mail.

Thanks for looking,

Ryan

Ryan T

Second Unit
the enclosure is about 65" x 21" and it weighs around 100 lbs or so (guessing on the weight).

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Ahhhhh Ryan... this is soooooo tempting... I also live in San Diego... Lemme wait till my financial aide to come in and see...hopefully you'll still have it! = )

Ryan T

Second Unit
Just shoot me an e-mail if your interested Ken. Also if you want to come by and audition it we can set something up.

Ryan

Ryan T

Second Unit
I'll consider selling the stuff separate. I really dont want to get stuck with the enclosure though. So if i can find someone who wants the enclosure then its fine by me. As to the price I'll have to look around and see what they are going for.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks