Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Cover Artwork for HD-DVD (and/or blu-ray).Where can I find any good quality pictures?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Johnny G

Johnny G

Supporting Actor

• 791 posts

Posted February 21 2006 - 07:50 AM

I've only just started reading some of the tons of info on the net about the new HD formats & have seen thumbnails for the likes of Aeon Flux, Terminator 3 & The Matrix but forgot to bookmark them & now I can't find them. Can anyone direct me to ANY covers for either format, the bigger the better, but any will do? thanks for helping, Johnny

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jonathan Kaye

Jonathan Kaye

Second Unit

• 399 posts

Posted February 21 2006 - 11:33 PM

Methinks this should be in the 'High Definition' section. Counting down to transfer: 5...4...3...2...1.Posted Image
"There's no point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes" - The Doctor.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Will_B

Will_B

Producer

• 4,733 posts

Posted February 22 2006 - 05:07 AM

The Digital Bits has photos, but bear in mind these are just mock-ups, they aren't actual production runs of actual covers:

http://www.thedigita....gallery01.html
"Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they originally predicted." -Krysta Now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users