-Not Logged In-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

SG Atlantis: worth buying now or wait for blu ray?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Peter Overduin

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor

• 781 posts

Posted February 20 2006 - 09:11 PM

I have the first 6 seasons of SG1 on DVD and enjoying them immensely...i also see that Atlantis is one of the first series to come on blu ray and wondering if it is worth the 50 bucks now...or wait? Assuming of course i buy blu ray; given all the grey areas not sure even abt that so if its a keeper; will buy it now. I despise myself for my lack of decisiveness! Thanks Posted Image

My Collection

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Marko Berg

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor

• 857 posts

Posted February 20 2006 - 09:56 PM

I've been contemplating the same and decided to wait. I have all eight currently available seasons of SG-1 on DVD and I figure those discs have enough content to keep me satisfied for the time being. By the time I could actually find time to start watching the Atlantis seasons, Blu-ray will have replaced standard DVD completely. Posted Image

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Mark Lucas

Mark Lucas

Second Unit

• 497 posts

Posted February 21 2006 - 02:12 AM

Watch on tv, save a lot of money. Not in 16x9 OAR but hey, it's Stargate. You're not missing that much.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Stan Rozenfeld

Stan Rozenfeld

Stunt Coordinator

• 199 posts

Posted February 21 2006 - 07:02 PM

It's a great show! Rent and watch it now, then buy it when it's released on high def dvd.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   JediFonger

• 3,955 posts

Posted February 25 2006 - 07:32 PM

i'd wait =).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users