What's new

IT's Back: HSU Pre-Order Savings! Up to $250! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
To the usual suspects, (especially Jack Gilvey), please refrain from flaming, thank you.

To those looking for a very high powered sub at an excellent price, Dr. Hsu has decided to extended the pre-order discount until the first Hsu VTF-3HO's actually start to ship.

The potential for saving $250 (from a Forum advertiser) breaks out like this:

'3 HO pre-order $799, after pre-order $899.
Shipping pre-order ~$50, after pre-order $100.
Turbo with pre-order $100, bought separately after pre-order, $200.

To those of you contemplating this, please note that if you pre-order now, you will have 6 weeks or more to read the first reviews and make your final decision, as the first batch (or even first 2 batches) have been sold out. HSU will contact you when your order is ready to ship and you can decide at that time (after reading early reviews) whether to actually make the purchase.

Little, if anything to lose.

For an idea of how potent these subs will be, take a look at this:

http://audioholics.com/ces/CESspeakers/HSUVTF3HO.php

You have about 2 weeks more to pre-order.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Why dont you post this in the coupons/bargins section? Also, I think you can buy a banner ad.

Edited due to my typo. Thanks for pointing it out! I sure would'nt want everyone on this forum to think im some sort of jerk! A typo, boy is my face red.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Jimi.

I like it posted right here. If you would like to fund a banner ad, I think that would be great. By the way, what is a cupon?

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member

So, I'm a "usual suspect" for flaming you? When have I flamed you, or intruded on your collection of Hsu threads?

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor

Which is commonly referred to as a grammatical error.

Assignment: name an adage involving stones and glass houses.

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
lol...considering how many of these "I own an SVS BUT you can pre-order an Hsu for low, low, LOW 2.9% financing....or my name isn't ARTHUR S!" posts he does, I guess there's enough to go around :D

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor
Arthur,

You're welcome. I don't care if this thread is at the top, bottom, or middle of the page. I also don't care if its purpose is to advertise a fine product (I am one of the few people who has seen and heard it, and it is everything I expected, for better or worse, in both regards) or if it's to highlight that it has been delayed again. I posted because Jimi C made a valid point, and you responded with a personal attack due to a typo. I felt like pointing out you had no business making that attack given your language skills.

-Robb

mylan

Screenwriter
And I deleted my first post, feeling it was too harsh, but given your continued "smug attitude", I wouldn't buy an HSU product if you sold to me for a buck.

ScottCarr

Second Unit
In the search for my first sub I popped over to the HSU forum and was given a nice warm cup of get the hell out of here punk. Immediately my short list became little shorter.

The opening of the intial post for this thread fits right into the welcome I received on "their" forum.

Scott

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Scott

I can't imagine what took place at the Hsu Forum.

Would you care to explain what took place?

Another way to look at it is this: at least they have a Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks