What's new

HTF FANTASY baseball 2006......... (1 Viewer)

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
I will be setting up a yahoo league again. The participants from last year are J. Drexel,Todd Henry,Ross Williams,Joe 12 packs(???),Yankees(Matt from aussieland),Paul(calgary),Cellmates of Bubba(???),Useful Idiots(???),Bonds Boys(???),Warning Track outs(???),Indiansfan4life(???), and myself. I do have all your email addresses and/or yahoo IM names, so I'll be contacting you shortly with the league info. If anyone wishes to drop out, please let me know so we can find a replacement. This was a 5 player keeper league and I have all the rosters from last year. Let me know...thanks

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
No one else? We need more teams!

EDIT: Well, please dont sign up if youre not going to keep up with your team all year (or at least MOST of the year)

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
All registered again for this year. Team name Talking Heads (jdl_drexel yahoo user name). Hopefully I put up a better showing as last year was a disaster.

Justin

RobLe

Stunt Coordinator
Since it is a keeper league I don't want to just sign up and take somebodys spot, but if you need anybody else I'll take over someones place.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
I'm in. Kurosawas Samurai. Hopefully I should make the draft as I am usually getting home at that time.

Mark Dill

Stunt Coordinator
I joined, guess I am a new team this year if that's OK with you guys. Hopefully the draft rules will not hurt me too much since I don't have any keepers? How will that work?

My team is the Meatheads.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor

Good question. Im new to the league as well. Does that mean you guys start with a few players alerady and we dont?

Mark Dill

Stunt Coordinator
How it should work is any keepers from last year cost those teams a draft pick this year. Which draft pick depends on the system... since it seems that some teams have about 5 keepers, I'm guessing a large portion of the top players will be gone. So I would suggest some pretty high picks should be subbed for the keepers. I know football leagues typically require you to give up a 1st-round pick for a guy drafted in the 3rd round the previous year, 2nd round pick for a 4th round pick the previous year and so forth - so you might not want to keep every good player (and you can't keep any players from first 2 rounds) under that system.

Or maybe you could just let us new guys choose keepers from the rosters of guys who dropped out from last year. I'll happily go along with whatever the commish decides, I just hope it can be somewhat fair.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Looking at the website it doesnt look like there are any keepers (which i would prefer, of course :) ). Any chance of it staying that way?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks