Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Star Trek: Time Travel epsiode list

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey

Screenwriter

• 2,447 posts

Posted February 09 2006 - 05:49 PM

We just posted the list of episodes for the upcoming "Time Travel" DVD set:

http://www.tvshowson...cfm?NewsID=5087

I figured this belonged in a new thread instead of tacked on the end of the "Borg" one.

Gord
Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Brian Wolters

Brian Wolters

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted February 10 2006 - 01:59 AM

Where's FUTURE'S END? That was one of the better Voyager episodes!

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter

• 1,621 posts

Posted February 10 2006 - 02:36 AM

This doesn't really affect me since I have the season sets already anyways, but isn't Endgame from Voyager on the Borg Collective set too? I know it's a fan's vote for both sets but that's two hours of hourlap with the other set, it would have been better to get a different episode like the Future's End 2-parter or Timeless along with something from Enterprise instead. I guess you could justify it by saying not everyone will buy both sets, but if you are you're paying twice for the same content.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   MichaelScott

MichaelScott

Stunt Coordinator

• 104 posts

Posted February 10 2006 - 03:24 AM

I'm not a huge Trek fan, well, not enough to buy season sets, but I do love time travel episodes. I would have pulled the trigger on this but "The Visitor" isn't in it. I know it's borderline time travel, but it did have Sisko bouncing into other times. It's one of Deep Space's best episodes..should have been included.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,287 posts

Posted February 10 2006 - 07:45 AM

Yeah and one of the Best Time Travel Eps "Tapestry" is already on the Picard Set
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Bill Williams

Bill Williams

Screenwriter

• 1,699 posts

Posted February 10 2006 - 09:39 AM

I'm as hesitant about this set as I am about the Borg Collection. Getting "Endgame" again, two fan collectives in a row? And only three text commentaries? Somehow I can't justify getting all these episodes again just to get three new text commentaries on DVD.

Pass.
"I have in my heart what it takes to run with the big dogs in this life, and nobody can say otherwise."

"Attention all personnel. Tonight's movie is a holdover from last week and will be shown right after supper, which is also a holdover from last week."

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Joseph Bolus

Joseph Bolus

Screenwriter

• 2,193 posts

Posted February 10 2006 - 11:06 AM

I have to say that I'm *shocked* by the inclusion of "EndGame" on this set; especially since it's already included with the Borg collection. "Timeless" and "Future's End" would both have been better choices for Voyager time travel eps. (Most Star Trek fans consider "Timeless" to be one of the best Voyager eps ever, certainly *much* better than "EndGame", thus the *shock* that it's not included.)
Joseph
---------------