What's new

I Truly Don't Care How Many Songs You Have On Your Ipod (1 Viewer)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
Every time I see someone with an Ipod, they have to tell whoever is within earshot how many songs they have downloaded onto it. Or how many their nephew has on his.

Go away...

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
OK, I'll be the first (of probably many) of us who will say:

I don't have an Ipod!

there, I can sleep again. :)

Jay

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Jay, you beat me to it.

I don't have an ipod. I don't plan to have an ipod. And... I don't care!

Plus, I might be wearing panties.

MC

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I don't know how many songs are on my iPod, and I don't care.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Micah what color panties you got on homie?

Anyone that does not have an ipod is not a real man.
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I have an iPod. I see people with iPods every day of the week. I've never heard one of them tell a random stranger how many tunes they have. Maybe I should start.

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
1 - I do not have an iPod or any other MP3 player, nor do I plan to get one. I wouldn't have the time or opportunity to listen to one if I had it. When I'm in public, I prefer to be aware of my surroundings, including hearing what's going on around me. On my job, I'm in constant communication with a team of co-workers, plus continual telephone communications. In the car, I prefer the CD player, and, at home, I prefer video over audio. So, from my own personal point of view, I simply don't understand the popularity of the things in private usage, nor do I understand why people would so willingly wish to deafen themselves to the (often dangerous) world around them when in public.

2 - I am indeed wearing panties, because...

3 - I am NOT a real man...nor a fake one, for that matter...

:D

Diallo B

Screenwriter
linda,

mp3 players are useful for working out...

i probably would not have the results i have without my mp3 player, which by the way is NOT an ipod.

by the way, what is up with everything having to have an 'i' in front of it. i.e. 'i'pod, 'i'river, etc.

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor

Real men listen to CD's on a home system using a CD player with speakers and not a crappy set of head phone,ooops sorry ear buds

Bob Turnbull

Supporting Actor

Wimp...Real men listen to vinyl. We don't use any of that sissy "electrical amplification" either. Just stick your ear right next to the needle.

:p)

On a side note, I remember a few years ago showing a family friend some of my vinyl since he was interested in hearing some Beatles tunes. He was only about a decade younger than me (I'm 40), but he was completely taken aback by the fact that there was music on both sides...

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor

I have a confession to make...... I've never used the headphones that came with my ipod or any other headphones for that matter and I've never downloaded any music. I use my ipod on my boat becuase it beats the tar out of bringing a bucket load of CD's with me everytime I go out. When I'm at work I connect it to my Tivoli Audio setup so I don't have to listen to one of the 2 crappy radion stations that I can pick up in my office. Also, I can hear quite well, thank you.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
What really jerks me is how the companies say "...holds 10 000 songs!"

Thats the claim for a 20 gb unit. Yeah, encode your music at 96 and you'll get 10 000. :rolleyes

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
"Song capacity is based on four minutes per song and 128-Kbps AAC encoding."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks