What's new

Honda Link for iPod (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'm looking at leasing a new Honda Accord later this monthand was wondering if anyone has the new Honda Link for the iPod and can let me know how it is.
Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
From the reviews I read, it sounds like it's better to go a different in-car solution, has anyone used the Harmon Kardon Drive + Play, the Dension IcePlus, or the Neo iOn for a direct iPod connection?

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I just bought a new Civic and was planning on having this installed, but I found several reviews online that were pretty scathing, so I decided to hold-off and just use the auxillary jack that is provided in the '06 Hondas.

Reportedly the interface is horrible with the Honda Cable.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Thanks Eric, is the auxiliary jack on all '06 Hondas? I'd love to have one in the new Accord I'm looking at but the Honda website only lists the Civic EX model as having one.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I'm not sure which models it's standard on, but I'm pretty sure you can get it added to any vehicle for about 1/3 the price of the Ipod Cable. On the Civic, it was standard on the two upper models (I think the EX & LX).

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Good to know, I was thinking of asking the dealer in it could get added to an Accord, especially since after reading reviews of the Honda Link and some of the other in-car iPod solutions, it seems like there is a port to install an auxiliary jack somewhere inside the radio anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks