Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Anything better than SONY KLVS32A10 for $1600?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Jorge Rod

Jorge Rod

Agent

• 30 posts

Posted February 02 2006 - 10:53 AM

I am finally going to take make the jump to HDTV. I need a 32" or 37" TV. I am not sure if I should go with Plasma otr LCD. Have heard that LCD responses are slower than, but Plasma can not create good dark colors (LCD colors are better). Is there a good link here to see a comparison between the two? In terms of what to buy, I have always like Sony's. However, the LCD KLVS32A10 only has one set of component inputs, and I am assuming I will need two (HDTV box + DVD player). I am getting the Verizon FIOS (fiber) TV, and I have not seen their connections yet. I am not sure if their HDTV box will have HDMI. Is there a better LCD TV than the Sony at around $1600? Anything comparable to that in Plasma? el George

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Steven Gebs

Steven Gebs

Stunt Coordinator

• 52 posts

Posted February 02 2006 - 11:44 AM

I'm in the market for a 30-32 LCD as well!!! Unfortunately, I started a thread on this a week ago and noboday answered me. Good Luck! I will be looking for answer's as well!

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Gilbert_P

Gilbert_P

Stunt Coordinator

• 53 posts

Posted February 02 2006 - 01:41 PM

http://www.circuitci....oductDetail.do

How about this one? Sharp makes great sets.Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Robert Hoffman

Robert Hoffman

Stunt Coordinator

• 185 posts

Posted February 03 2006 - 05:27 AM

Check www.avsforum.com in the LCD/Plasma section for recommendations. That forum seems to have the best info for LCD & Plasma ideas and chances are there is a dedicated thread to the model that you're looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users