What's new

Integra Malfunction help needed (1 Viewer)

Todd_Brown

Second Unit
I have a 2 yr. old Onkyo Integra DPS 7.3 DVD player. It has worked flawlessly until this evening, I am hoping someone has some thoughts. We watched a DVD earlier in the day, no problems, after dinner (the palyer was off during dinner), we decided to put in another movie. When the "open" button is pushed, "open" appears on the display for a second, then goes to "stop", then it goes back into standby. No tray motor sound, nothing, just "open" to "stop" to standby.

Any thoughts?

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Two thoughts:

1) Is it possible that the player was jarred and now a disc is stuck outside of the tray?

2) Have you tried the system reset?

From the manual:

To reset the player, press and hold Stop on the front panel. Then press Standby/On to turn the unit from standby to on. All program memory, saved settings from function such as Video Memory, Last Memory and Condition Memory are cleared, TV System is reset to AUTO an all Setup screen menus are returned to factory settings.

Todd_Brown

Second Unit

I appreciate all the help, unfortunately nothing has worked. There is definitely no disc in the tray. I took the last one out and used the open/close button to close the tray.

System reset didn't change anything either. Good news is that Integras have a 3 year warranty so it will be covered!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks