What's new

Anyone purchase from projectorpeople.com? (1 Viewer)

Scott_Bry

Auditioning
I think I've decided on a Panny 900 projector. Both TV Authority and ProjectorPeople have it for $1,999. TVA has a $200 rebate + $300 Blockbuster card (same as on Panasonic website)for purchase by end of March.

Projectorpeople.com has a $400 rebate (panasonic form, but not listed on website)+ the $300 BB card, for purchase before end of Feb.

I would guess that the $400 rebate is on the up and up (I'll probably contact panasonic to be sure), but looking for anyone's buying experience from either company.

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
I purchased a Sanyo PLV 60 HT projector from Projectorpeople about 3 years ago and I have no complaints. I got it within just a few days with everything in good condition. I'm also pretty sure they even check out the projectors before they are shipped to make sure everthing is ok. I did a lot of research before I purchased my pj and they are a very reputable company. I would reccomend them to anyone.

Kirk Patrick

Stunt Coordinator
they are generally considered to be one of the most reliable and reputable projector dealers around

i would buy with them with confidence

projectorsolutions has a slightly more generous return policy allowing 10 hours on a pj vs 4 for pro people

good luck!

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Purchased from PJ people without problem. BTW that 400 dollar rebate is most likely valid for any purschase from a authorized Panasonic dealer, otherwise you might want to check with Panasonic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.