Photo
- - - - -

Anyone purchase from projectorpeople.com?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Scott_Bry

Scott_Bry

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted January 28 2006 - 11:30 AM

I think I've decided on a Panny 900 projector. Both TV Authority and ProjectorPeople have it for $1,999. TVA has a $200 rebate + $300 Blockbuster card (same as on Panasonic website)for purchase by end of March.

Projectorpeople.com has a $400 rebate (panasonic form, but not listed on website)+ the $300 BB card, for purchase before end of Feb.

I would guess that the $400 rebate is on the up and up (I'll probably contact panasonic to be sure), but looking for anyone's buying experience from either company.

#2 of 5 Gary Shipley

Gary Shipley

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted January 29 2006 - 02:25 AM

I purchased a Sanyo PLV 60 HT projector from Projectorpeople about 3 years ago and I have no complaints. I got it within just a few days with everything in good condition. I'm also pretty sure they even check out the projectors before they are shipped to make sure everthing is ok. I did a lot of research before I purchased my pj and they are a very reputable company. I would reccomend them to anyone.
Gary Shipley

#3 of 5 Kirk Patrick

Kirk Patrick

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted January 29 2006 - 06:07 AM

they are generally considered to be one of the most reliable and reputable projector dealers around

i would buy with them with confidence

projectorsolutions has a slightly more generous return policy allowing 10 hours on a pj vs 4 for pro people

good luck!
"If I'm curt, then I apologize"

#4 of 5 Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

Posted January 30 2006 - 12:51 AM

I got my Z1 from them, they price matched and all. I plan to get a Z4 from them in a few months.

#5 of 5 Reginald Trent

Reginald Trent

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted January 30 2006 - 01:55 AM

Purchased from PJ people without problem. BTW that 400 dollar rebate is most likely valid for any purschase from a authorized Panasonic dealer, otherwise you might want to check with Panasonic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users