Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Danny Bonaduce gets Shot on SIRIUS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Lead Actor

• 6,790 posts

Posted January 26 2006 - 05:45 AM

Howard Stern will have an afternoon show in between himself & Bubba the Love Sponge next week - and it's Danny Bonaduce, of VH1's "Breaking Bonaduce" will host a few hours on Stern 100.
My Current DVD-Profiler

"I've been Ostrafied!" - Christopher, Sopranos 5/6/07

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Brent T

Brent T

Second Unit

• 279 posts

Posted January 26 2006 - 12:15 PM

Every time I hear Sterny talk about DB's show I cant help but think its going to be a total train wreck and I cant wait for it !

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Tim_Stack

Tim_Stack

Second Unit

• 292 posts

Posted February 01 2006 - 05:56 AM

Exactly! How long before Danny and Ronnie get into a fight? He's such a nut, I wouldn't want to work with someone like that.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter

Producer

• 4,528 posts

Posted February 01 2006 - 08:18 AM

I've been listening to this show all week and Bonaduce is AWESOME. He's just a more interesting personality than Howard and Bubba (he's DEFINITELY got better stories from the past, lol) and I hope that Sirius is making him an offer.

What's gonna be funny to see, if hired, is where they put him. I see him as more of a pull for afternoon drive than BTLS.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Erick.S

Erick.S

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted February 02 2006 - 03:32 PM

Danny was in studio on an evening show on Shade45 when he was passing through. That was the first time I'd heard about Danny possibly joining Sirius. I don't listen to the Howard 100 station, but I might check out Danny's show if he in fact joins the Sirius family.