Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

CSI:Las Vegas, Filming Locations

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   DeathStar1

DeathStar1

Producer

• 3,291 posts

Posted January 25 2006 - 07:28 AM

My Co-Worker is going to Vegas soon and would like to know if they have any on set or location shootings of CSI happening anytime soon, and if the public is able to attend or view these tapings...

After some google searches, I couldn't find what I was looking for. Any help is appreciated..

Thanks Posted Image

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott

Screenwriter

• 2,598 posts

Posted January 25 2006 - 07:58 AM

Most CSI shooting is done in L.A.
R.I.P. DVDSpot

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,935 posts

Posted January 25 2006 - 08:15 AM

Is he staying at the Montecito? Posted Image
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott

Screenwriter

• 2,598 posts

Posted January 25 2006 - 08:39 AM

Quote:
Is he staying at the Montecito?
Or the Tangiers? Posted Image
R.I.P. DVDSpot

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Mark_B

Mark_B

Second Unit

• 287 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted January 25 2006 - 11:38 PM

Go to http://www.reviewjou....com/index.html and look for the column in the Living Section called "Shooting Stars" It is usually in the Monday editions. They may ask you to register but all you have to give them is a zip code and birthday. No name or e-mail required. The column lists all stuff filming for that week. Usually CSI is only in town for a day or so. Here's a link to last monday's column.

http://www.reviewjou....g/5452693.html

CSI was just there back on January 9th and 10th and did some filming at Glitter Gulch.

Mark

#6 of 7 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted October 15 2009 - 04:33 PM

i work in the City of San Fernando in California and they been at my work a few times got to eat and talk with the CSI: Las Vegas cast and crew

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   ritar

ritar

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 08 2010 - 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_B 

Go to
http://www.reviewjournal.com/index.html Shows Vegas Weddings las Vegas
and look for the column in the Living Section called "Shooting Stars" It is usually in the Monday editions. They may ask you to register but all you have to give them is a zip code and birthday. No name or e-mail required. The column lists all stuff filming for that week. Usually CSI is only in town for a day or so. Here's a link to last monday's column.
CSI was just there back on January 9th and 10th and did some filming at Glitter Gulch.
Mark

CSI is my favorite show. Oh what I would do to be able to see a few minutes of filming!