What's new

Why Isn't Mighty Max Not Yet On DVD? (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Does anybody remember this short-lived cartoon from the mid 90s? It was about a boy named Max who got a magical baseball cap for his birthday which allowed him to jump through portals which could take him to any place or time. He soon realised he was the chosen one and was guided by Virgil who was an ancient chicken from Lemuria who helped him translate scrolls & Norman who was a Viking warrior and now his sworn bodyguard.

Anyways it was a really cool cartoon and I believe still has quite the fanbase. With many of the cartoons out or coming soon to DVD I ask myself where is Mighty Max?

Truth be told I'm not sure who even owns the rights I think BKN might but not sure. If I remember didn't BKN say there were going to release their shows on DVD.

Maybe Dave or Gord might know who owns the right and could possibly ask them if there were any plans.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I wanted to bring this up again, it's 2006 and still no hint that this might be released even in the far future. This is an awesome cartoon and hopefully one day it makes it's way to dvd.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I wanted to bring this up again now that we are in a new year. Does anyone think 2007 might be the magic year for Mighty Max to finally come on DVD. It probably won't happen because it's an obscure cartoon but i'm crossing my fingers.

By the way does anyone know who owns this?

John*D

Second Unit
I use to watch this in the morning before I went to school. I definitely would pay to see him fight the Skull Master again on DVD...Norman kicked butt, even though he was played by Bull from Night Court!

With 40 episodes, They'd probably break it into two sets. I'd buy them! You hear me dvd studio????

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Thanks.

That's really too bad. Mighty Max is one of the cartoons I have been waiting to be released. I hope the situation gets figured out eventually because it would be a shame if this great show was never released. It seems to have a big fan base as well who would hopefully buy the DVD if ever released.

novelist1982

Auditioning
Real Name
Anthony
I am not sure who owns the rights, but I am interested in buying the rights to Mighty Max and launch a huge comeback. I am a creative writer with plans to write Mighty Max the live action movie, to release the Mighty Max cartoon series on DVD and to relaunch the toy series to the new generation of possible fans. So, if anyone can determine who owns the rights, I will contact them immediately.

Becky Cookie

Auditioning
Real Name
Becky Collier-Hindley Rawson
Film Roman is the production company for mighty max,so it says on wiki.why dont you start a facebook group to get it brought to dvd and then show the company the page :).

DarkRuler4Life

Auditioning
Real Name
Justin
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000239 EndHTML:000016829 StartFragment:000016653 EndFragment:000016797 StartSelection:000016653 EndSelection:000016797 SourceURL:https://www.change.org/p/netflix-bring-mighty-max-to-dvd-streaming/dashboard Manage Petition: Netflix: BRING MIGHTY MAX TO DVD/STREAMING!!! · Change.org http://chng.it/WqdyGn7Z

if anybody is interested, I started a petition that has reached 107 signatures to hopefully get whichever company owns the rights to the series to finally release it on DVD/streaming services.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks