What's new

Twilight Zone The Movie (1 Viewer)

I have gotten almost everything I have ever wanted on DVD, with a few minor exceptions. But when it comes to this movie I am running out of patience !!!! We have just finished getting the original show in it's best release ever, now I want this movie. Anyone else???

eric tengren

Stunt Coordinator
If you have a multiregion player there are dvd's of this film, but I think only in full frame.check Korean dvd stores that ship worldwide. I think an odd copy shows up on Ebay.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'd love to have this film on dvd, but it must be in it's OAR, that's a deal breaker for me.

John Lithgow get's the award for the most panic-stricken person to ever grace the silver screen in this film. :laugh:

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
This would be a release day purchase for me. Right now all I have is a shoddy ex-rental VHS tape.

Chris

eric tengren

Stunt Coordinator
I just cannot see a release of this film on dvd. the tragic deaths of Vic Morrow and those two kids and the subsequent trial of John Landis must be what has kept a definitive edition from being released in region 1. but who knows? it was on VHS.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Ask Warner Brothers about Twilight Zone: The Movie - Blade Runner and Forbidden Planet at the chat, I will not be able to (in all likelihood) because I work nights.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Since buying my first DVD player back in late 1998, almost every obscure movie I have ever wanted has been released on DVD with the exception of Twilight Zone: The Movie, Hardware, and The Wild Life (okay, maybe these aren't so obscure).

Anyway... I'd buy Twilight Zone: The Movie in a second if it were to be released.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Whoa... thanks for the Hardware info. I'll have to figure out if I have any way to play a region 2 DVD now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks