Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

What to watch tonight

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Dave>h

Dave>h

Second Unit

• 371 posts

Posted January 18 2006 - 05:08 AM

Got a free night tonight so what current/new release should I consider. The only one I can think of is: War of the Worlds - have heard from a buddy this is good and I like Tom Cruise and Steven S. Also would give new sub a work out. I have seen Serentity (loved it, bought it), 40 year old Virgin (very funny), Toy Story 2 and a few others recently but I want something good yet bombastic for this evening. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated. Dave

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Harold Wazzu

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor

• 885 posts

Posted January 18 2006 - 05:21 AM

War of the Worlds, I liked it quite a bit. I just watched the Great Raid and really enjoyed it as well.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Dave>h

Dave>h

Second Unit

• 371 posts

Posted January 19 2006 - 01:26 AM

I was going to go with War of the worlds but then saw Hustle and Flow. Hearing that this film was good, thought I would give it a try - as it is not something I would normally watch. Thought ti was a very good film. Well acted, not completely predictable entertaining and engrossing even given the the somewhat ugly nature of the story. Will give War of the Worlds a spin next week. Thanks for the recommendation. DAve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users