What's new

Anybody Receive Friends Complete Box Yet? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
According to my calculations since I sent my order in Nov.15th, and it said to allow a certain number of weeks, I should receive it by Jan.20th. Well that is 5 days away and I haven't gotten anything yet....Has anybody else received theirs? I'm a little worried.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I called a few weeks ago, and the woman I talked to said that the boxes would be shipped sometime between the middle and end of January. Still haven't received mine yet.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I'd wait for a few more places to report the story before beginning to buy said story.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't received mine but I am waiting patiently. The offer said 8-10 weeks I haven't really counted the weeks but I'm sure it hasn't been that long. Can't wait to get it though!!

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
My wife sent in her certificate right after Christmas (she received S10 as a gift).

Today the envelope was returned to us as "Return to Sender - Offer Closed: Inventory Exhausted".

Anyone else get their submission returned?

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Not me, but I sent the offer in the day after release. They've already cashed the check I sent, so I'd better get it soon.

donnie_d

Stunt Coordinator

that's bad news.as i sent the certificate right after christmas too.but i haven't checked my mail box in a while.hopefully they didn't return that.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Warners goofed up here. This set was sure to be a popular Christmas item so one would think they would have expected a lot of submissions late December/early January. Did they not take this into account when they ordered their supply?

John*D

Second Unit
Someone on DVDtalk said they called Warner and were told the original boxes were incorrectly made so they had to REDO them, therefore the delay...

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I sent mine before Christmas and have not yet received anything. I'm hoping the box is on the way... < fingers crossed >

Rey L

Stunt Coordinator
I just received a notice in the mail today that there was a delay and that the estimated delivery date is February 28th, 2006.

Better than no notice at all, but why bother if it's only two weeks away? They should have sent these out a month or so ago.:)

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I also got the notice, and it at least lets those who wish to cancel at this point do so.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
So why are some getting notices and some got outright cancellations (even those who sent in right after Christmas)??

This makes no sense unless demand was hugely underestimated and Warners doesn't want to order any more than their original estimate.

Steve

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
That's probably it. I'd assume they would try to get the boxes out to those who sent in forms early, which may be part of the reason for delay. I don't know.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I just got my delay notice yesterday also. Atleast I know they received my order. I sent in for the box the day season 10 was released which was November 15th. I knew that there would be alot of fans sending for this box so I knew I had to send in early or else they'd run out.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm a patient girl! lol I think I sent mine out maybe the day after the release of Season 10. I haven't received anything yet. But I've waited this long, what's waiting a while longer? I really want that box! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks