What's new

Seinfeld-type moment (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
So it's late at the office on a Friday night and it's pretty empty. I drank a soda to make it through the day and had to go relieve myself. I got the restroom all to myself, so I take a step back from the urinal. Then another step. Then a little more just to see how far back I can go and still hit the urinal. I get to about four feet when in walks the cleaning lady.

Whoops.:b :b :b

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Was that wrong? Should you not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon...you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
"Are you still master of your domain?" ;)

I think that you might have a case of 'uromisitices', i'm afraid i'm going to have to ask to see your urination pass issued to you by the city.

It's very serious, ya know? :D

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Its all about the "ARC" and "PROPER STANCE" ( deep breath and feet shoulder width apart) in order to get proper Trajectory. Always aim for the puck.

One soda from the Vending Machine $1.25

Seeing the expressing on the cleaning ladies face as you pee for distance in the executive washroom..................PRICELESS.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Seriously, what happened when she walked in? What was the expression on her face? Did you or she say anything?

~T

Hunter P

Screenwriter

She quickly turned her head and said, "Oh, excuse me," then walked back out. I finished up and walked out. We avoided eye contact.:b :D

I was priceless though because I was crouched down trying to get the right arc and everything.:emoji_thumbsup:

But from now on whenever I see her, we will be thinking back on that night. I might have to off her, she knows too much.;)

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Reminds me of the time when I was about in grade 2 and did the same thing in school. Except I wasn't hitting the urinal and in comes a teacher...

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
Did you bring a book in when you went to the bathroom? Cause if they catch you, you'll end up buying the book and then you can't return it because it's flagged. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks