What's new

The Chronicles of Narnia - April 4th confirmed (1 Viewer)

Elijah Sullivan

Supporting Actor
It's been officially announced to retailers that The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe will be released on April 4.

It'll be the usual - widescreen and fullscreen versions, and then for a few extra bucks, you can get a widescreen "Collector's Edition" - that probably means a bonus disc while the regular edition goes bonus-less and almost feature-less. The Coll.Ed. will run you about $5.00 more.

I'm expecting Kong to be announced very soon - it's supposed to street a week or two before Narnia.

Cheers.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Definitely the CE for me. Best movie I saw last year (with Fantastic Four running a close second). I can't wait for Prince Caspian!

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Um - maybe I'm forgetting something, but why cupcakes?
Now, Turkish Delight would make sense, but I can't remember any cupcakes in the story...

Jonathan_

Second Unit
Craig is talking about the Chronicles of Narnia short that SNL did a few weeks ago. Very funny stuff.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Oh, OK. Thanks.
Any chance of a quick explanation of the joke? Or is it one that just loses the humour in the translation?

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The DVD should include the SNL skit as a bonus or hidden feature. Narnia wanted to the next LOTR, and those discs had great, irreverant comedy bits on them. Unfortunately, I don't have faith that Disney will be hip enough to include it.

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
This is one setup I'll be happy to own. If Disney's smart they'll include the Chronic-WHAT-cles of Narnia on there.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I heard their will be a scene where Frodo gets bitch-slapped by the talking Beaver. :D

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member

I'll definitely wait for a High Def version of this. I just hope it doesn't take too long, I really liked this movie.

Matt Leigh

Stunt Coordinator
Four and a bit months is pretty quick isn't it? Soon the window will shrink even more and I won't even have to go to the theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks