Posted December 29 2005 - 04:52 PM
I get lots of free tickets.. which means I've seen lots of crap, though fortunately a bunch of this just on a test drive through DVD.
1. "In The Mix" Yeah, I'm suprised no mention. This film is so bad, it makes you wonder who had the idea.
2. "The HoneyMooners" You know, I wonder what the heck is going on here. I love Cedric the Entertainer, but this is wrong. What is up with the remaking of old, 1950s sit-coms with African American actors in roles that make no sense during the time frame and basically stereotype the bejeesus out of them in present day?
3. Hitch. Who thought this was good? Seriously. I can see it did well at the box office, but did anyone really need this film?
4. 9 Songs. For all that people kept telling me how this would be a "great" and important film, it was basically crappy soft-core porn which was so dull that if you wondered how the actors dealt with it at all.
5. Undiscovered. Should have stayed that way.
6. Guess Who. So, you take an age old classic, a movie which had some social bite and turn it into a goofy, terribly acted film. Hmm.
7. Aeon Flux. Yeah, this was pretty terrible. Sad, I had hopes it would be good, or at least get us lots of good shots of Charlize Theron.
8. This is an unfair ranking: Duece Bigelow. I didn't watch this film. But I don't need to watch something to look at the trailer, listen to someone who did see it, and realize that it is that kind of terrible.
9. Rent. Had hopes this would be good. Wow. I've never felt less for characters in my life. Get a freaking job.
10. Elektra. Watched it on Cinemax recently. Yeah, it's as bad as it seems. The acting in this is straight out of Mortal Kombat II.
Ask Me about HTPC! (Threads in HTPC / PMs always responded to)
This signature is povided by MediaBrowser 3 Trakt Plugin: Media Browser 3