What's new

My addiction has returned. I have Q's (1 Viewer)

JohnMurphy

Grip
Some background first. many years ago(before kids), I bought a Bose AM5 surround system. sounded good until I heard my friends 12" sub at a party.
Since motorcycle season is over in Michigan, I started doing research and found this forum. It has been very informative.
My wife was not very happy when she seen that look in my eye, and when I started shopping she knew we were in trouble(G).
To make a long story short, I purchased a pair of JBL tower speakers and a Velodyne DPS12 sub. I just recieved the sub yesterday.
OH MY GOD! I cant believe I waited so long before I open my ears to some quality sounds.
My question is.......
Do you generally get your sub dialed in and leave it at that setting for movies and music, or is this an on going thing where I will be constantly tweaking and adjusting the crossover and volume levels..
If I sound like I am rambling, I apologise. Murph

Dick Knisely

Second Unit

Not to worry. Common characteristic of the HT-upgraditis disease. Tends to go away after a time but often returns ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks