What's new

Any news re Brooklyn Bridge TV Series on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Mark Rapp

Agent
Real Name
Mark
Anyone know what the deal is with the Brooklyn Bridge TV series? With all the crap (IMO) being released on DVD, I'm dumbfounded that this terrific family-oriented TV series doesn't seem to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...

if200

Agent
Real Name
Diane
Wow this post was from a long time ago. Any news since then?

Thanks

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I have some news. Unfortunately, the news is that there is no news.

Yesterday I was at the Museum of TV & Radio (or The Paley Media Center or whatever it's called nowadays) in New York where Gary David Goldberg and Marion Ross appeared (along with Michael J. Fox and cast members of other Ubu shows).
Goldberg said about Brooklyn Bridge that he wishes that the show was available, and his agent regularly calls Paramount about DVDs but they keep saying that they have no plans.
Goldberg and Fox also mentioned that they had no idea that Family Ties Season 1 (also from Paramount) was coming out on DVD until it was released. (Season 1 has no special features but S2 does - don't know about S3 though)

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
For a short run series that was only about 35 episodes, this show has had a lot of syndication. Bravo aired it, Metro Channel in NY and I'm pretty sure it has rerun on at least one other network. There have been numerous opportunities to record it for anyone so inclined.

popstrup

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter
The TV series is available on DVD for about $50. This is both seasons and all 34 episodes. Just do a Google search for "Brooklyn Bridge TV Series DVD." If you are a Netflix subscriber, I would suggest that you ask them to include these DVDs for rental. Maybe if enough of us ask they will do it.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
those dvds are bootlegs, i'm sure your probably selling them.

I would love this series to be on legit dvd too.
Reminded me of the wonder years a bit.
Was there any music on the show that might cause trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks