Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Any news re Brooklyn Bridge TV Series on DVD?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 OFFLINE   Mark Rapp

Mark Rapp

• 32 posts

Posted December 15 2005 - 11:29 PM

Anyone know what the deal is with the Brooklyn Bridge TV series? With all the crap (IMO) being released on DVD, I'm dumbfounded that this terrific family-oriented TV series doesn't seem to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...

#2 of 8 OFFLINE   if200

• 47 posts

Posted March 24 2007 - 05:51 AM

Wow this post was from a long time ago. Any news since then? Thanks

#3 of 8 OFFLINE   Mark Rapp

Mark Rapp

• 32 posts

Posted March 25 2007 - 08:01 AM

Still patiently waiting... Posted Image

#4 of 8 OFFLINE   Chris Polchin

Chris Polchin

• 4 posts

Posted March 25 2007 - 05:30 PM

What I wouldn't give for this on DVD. My memories of it are so faint, yet so wonderful...

#5 of 8 OFFLINE   streeter

• 1,394 posts

Posted February 06 2008 - 05:20 AM

I have some news. Unfortunately, the news is that there is no news. Yesterday I was at the Museum of TV & Radio (or The Paley Media Center or whatever it's called nowadays) in New York where Gary David Goldberg and Marion Ross appeared (along with Michael J. Fox and cast members of other Ubu shows). Goldberg said about Brooklyn Bridge that he wishes that the show was available, and his agent regularly calls Paramount about DVDs but they keep saying that they have no plans. Goldberg and Fox also mentioned that they had no idea that Family Ties Season 1 (also from Paramount) was coming out on DVD until it was released. (Season 1 has no special features but S2 does - don't know about S3 though)
Nothing Lost Forever: The Films of Tom Schiller
"I'll tell you why... 'cause I'm a dancer."

home page / dvds

#6 of 8 OFFLINE   Hank Dearborn

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor

• 715 posts

Posted February 06 2008 - 09:31 AM

For a short run series that was only about 35 episodes, this show has had a lot of syndication. Bravo aired it, Metro Channel in NY and I'm pretty sure it has rerun on at least one other network. There have been numerous opportunities to record it for anyone so inclined.

#7 of 8 OFFLINE   popstrup

• 1 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 01:29 AM

The TV series is available on DVD for about $50. This is both seasons and all 34 episodes. Just do a Google search for "Brooklyn Bridge TV Series DVD." If you are a Netflix subscriber, I would suggest that you ask them to include these DVDs for rental. Maybe if enough of us ask they will do it.

#8 of 8 OFFLINE   TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,669 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted December 10 2008 - 03:46 PM

those dvds are bootlegs, i'm sure your probably selling them. I would love this series to be on legit dvd too. Reminded me of the wonder years a bit. Was there any music on the show that might cause trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users