What's new

Dancing with the Stars - season 2 (2 Viewers)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Check out the list of stars for the upcoming season in January of Dancing with the Stars:

TIA CARRERE – Television and movie star known for her stunning beauty. She will be partnered with professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

GISELLE FERNANDEZ – Emmy Award-winning journalist. She will be partnered with professional dancer Jonathan Roberts, who returns to the series from last season.

GEORGE HAMILTON – Actor and international bon vivant. He will be partnered with professional dancer Edyta Sliwinska, who makes her second appearance in the series.

STACY KEIBLER – WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) diva. She will be partnered with professional dancer Tony Dovolani.

DREW LACHEY – Recording artist and former member of the pop group 98 Degrees. He will be partnered with professional dancer Cheryl Burke.

KENNY MAYNE – One of ESPN's most-recognized personalities, known for his dry wit and a former college quarterback. He will be partnered with professional dancer Andrea Hale.

TATUM O'NEAL – Academy Award-winning actress. She will be partnered with professional dancer Nick Kosovich.

JERRY RICE – Three-time Super Bowl champ and considered by many to be the greatest wide receiver to ever play in the NFL. He will be partnered with professional dancer Anna Trebunskaya.

LISA RINNA – Actress, entrepreneur and host of SOAPnet's "Soap Talk." She will be partnered with professional dancer Louis van Amstel, who returns to the series from last season.

ROMEO – Teen rap star and performer since age eleven. He will be partnered with professional dancer Ashly Delgrosso, who also returns to the series from last season.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, I can't wait to check out Stacy Keibler on the show, as well as Tia Carrerre. Kenny Mayne's dry wit should be good for some laughs as well. Jerry Rice will an interesting contestant.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
One would think that, on paper, Stacy might have a "leg up" (okay, that was bad ;) ) on the rest of the competition given her prior experience as a Baltimore Raven cheerleader...

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Romeo has been replaced by his father, Master P.

For about a year now, I've stopped watching anything on Thursdays. With this show and the NBC comedies, it's going to be a TV night for me again.

~T

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There are probably 4 pairs that could be cut, and I wouldn't miss them, but ABC is going to milk this for the extra month.

Master P and Ashley have a tough row to hoe if they are to stick around (but you never know how the phone/internet vote is going to go...)

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Disappointed it's not in HD. I guesss ABC had all their HD equipment at the College Bowl games.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Jerry Rice has potential.

Stacy looked great. Love those legs.

I didn't like how Master P was doing it for New Orleans and all, when it didn't seem like he was trying his best.

~T

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yep, that hip-hop vote is working some magic. Too bad, I wanted to see Kenny last one more week.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Master P looked wooden.
Didn't look like he could care less to be there.
and I thought it was one big cop out for him to say "I did it for New Orleans!"

I think it's one big lame excuse.

kick his butt off.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
1/12/06

Stacy Keibler and her partner Tony were ridiculous tonight, that was simply Hot Hot Hot. Wow.

Drew Lachey's got a good partner in Cheryl.

Giselle's dancing is still a little hard-edged, like someone with too little body fat, but very muscular.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez

Oh I think they'll be the next couple booted off. But then again I think a lot of people thought Kelly Monaco was going to be booted off early last season too and look what happened? But then again Master P is no Kelly Monaco. :)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I have yet to back any of the contestants to win... I have so many favorites, it's hard to decide who gets the votes. So far, rooting for Lisa, Tia, Giselle and to some extent, George (who's doing freaking amazing for a 66 y.o. with injuries). I think Giselle has a lot of heart and determination and I applaud Tia for taking on something so torturous less than 3 months after giving birth.

I can't believe Master P didn't get booted the first week and I was amazed he made it through tonight. I knew the bottom two would be P and Tatum, but I was really surprised that Tatum went home (though I dislike her). People are clearing not voting based on P's talent, that much is obvious.

I feel really sorry for Ashley. :frowning: Master P could take this a lot more seriously.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
I think Ashley wanted to be booted off this week judging by the reaction of her face when their names weren't mentioned. I really do feel sorry for her.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Just MHO only, but I'm thinking that P is gonna make it one more week--at the "expense" of Tia--before FINALLY getting the boot. My reasoning? I dunno about you folks, but near the end of last week's show when Tom Bergeron (sp?) was announcing the contestants' names...when he announced Tia's name, I noticed that she didn't get as loud of an applause--hardly any, if I remember correctly--as some of the other contestants received. Back to P--I guess his making it this far apparently proves that he has quite a few homies out there...maybe almost as many as the number of folks supporting the other contestants combined! ;)

And can someone please explain the scoring change snafu where the female judge really meant to say 7 instead of 8 (I think it was for Tia's performance if my memory serves me correctly)? When she initially announced her score--not only did she lift up the "8" paddle (or whatever it's called), she clearly enunciated the word "eight"--or at least I think it was her voice that said it. The funny thing was that the scoring graphic at the bottom showed 7, which turned out to be the score she meant to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks