What's new

SkiFi2 or Roady XT? (1 Viewer)

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Since I really don't have much to ask for this christmas I thought maybe I'd ask for XM radio. Does anyone have it and have any suggestions for which unit to get? I want one that's easily transportable from my car, my wife's car, and my home stereo.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Kyle,

I have the Skyfi2 and I love it. the main reason is the 1/2hour tivo like function. I do sales and make alot of stops throughout the day. It is really nice to press pause make a call, come back and finish what I was listening, especially for sports radio. I think the screen is bigger as well, which is a plus for me. Other than that, I think the roadie is a bit smaller. They are both easily transportable from car to house. Here is a sight than has been very helpful to me.
XM FAN

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Thanks for that link. Hmm it seems the RoadyXT doesn't have a remote. I'm not sure but I think those buttons might be too small for me to be fumbling around while driving. I noticed the SkiFi2 has a remote. Am I missing something, does the XT have a remote?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks