Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Miracle on 34th Street (1973)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   John*Wells

John*Wells

Stunt Coordinator

• 170 posts

Posted December 10 2005 - 04:51 AM

I appologize if this is the wrong forum for this. It is my understanding that this was a made for TV Re Make of the original 1947 film. It starred Sabastian Cabbott and David Hartman. I Was wondering if there is any chance it will be released on DVD. Anyone know?

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Steve Phillips

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter

• 1,526 posts

Posted December 12 2005 - 09:24 AM

I wish this version would be released. USA Network used to re-run it at a lot, but I don't think it shows up much anymore.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   JasonPW

JasonPW

Stunt Coordinator

• 88 posts

Posted December 13 2005 - 02:10 AM

Yes! The '7? version of "Miracle" is one well-remembered, loaded with 70's names like Tom Bosley, David Hartman, Sebastian Cabot & Roddy McDowall. This would be a nice "extra" on a 2-disc treatment of the black-and-white original. Not sure how many would buy it as a stand-alone. It is on my list of "Christmas specials basic cable networks hooked me on in the 80's, then stopped running": -America's Top 10 Christmas Special -Father Knows Best: Home for Christmas Wish I could get those. -Doc
"We're a little late, folks...Goodnight!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users