Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Knots Landing Reunion Special 12/2....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,935 posts

Posted December 02 2005 - 01:44 AM

Knots is my wife's favorite show. She is very excited to see the reunion on tonight on CBS.

Also, about the first season coming out in Jan.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman

Producer

• 4,184 posts

Posted December 02 2005 - 09:44 AM

Todd..
It's mine too. The longest show I have ever watched and I love the characters. I hear almost everyone will be there except Laura (Constance McCashin) who I have heard is still a bit upset for the way her character was written out but it should be fun to see. I am tivoing it and I am sure I will get that nice little feeling like I am watching old friends again.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Chuck L

Chuck L

Screenwriter

• 1,008 posts

Posted December 02 2005 - 03:50 PM

I must say that I loved it and wish that it had been an hour longer just to get more things discussed. It would have been great to have seen more of the bloopers though.

I cannot wait for the DVD's of this program to finally hit the shelf. It's something that I have waited a long time for. I am in for it's entire run.

I also don't think that Constance's refusal to be on the show had anything to do with being negative toward the show or when she left. I totally respect her decision to be 'left out' if she does feel that it would have a possible negative reaction within her current profession.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,935 posts

Posted December 02 2005 - 04:03 PM

My wife loved it. She was surprised they didn't really mention Richard or the other couple who lived on the Cul De Sac. And would it have killed them to have interviewed some of the kids...Abby's daughter or Karen's son.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.