Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

"Leave It To Beaver: Season 1" -- A Personal Review

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 of 103 David Von Pein

David Von Pein

Producer

• 5,736 posts

Posted October 05 2007 - 12:14 PM

Good TVLand link, Bob. Thanks.

Posted Image

#102 of 103 jimmyjet

jimmyjet

Screenwriter

• 1,582 posts

Posted April 08 2013 - 04:52 PM

regarding sleeves, get tyvek sleeves.  they dont scratch the disk.  and they are just a tiny bit oversized, so they practically will fall out.

so of course, store them upright, and buy the sleeves WITH THE FLAP.

i buy a 1000 at a time - about 9 cents a piece.  extremely cheap for protecting something quite valuable.

#103 of 103 jimmyjet

jimmyjet

Screenwriter

• 1,582 posts

Posted April 09 2013 - 09:58 PM

while i still enjoy wally and beave, i am finding i like the interplay between ward and june, the best. 

since i was 5-10 or so, during its original airing, i find it highly unlikely that i would have appreciated it that much, or even really understood it, in the way that an adult would.

in one of the episodes this evening, june tells ward that males go thru 3 stages - a messy boy, a clean teen looking for girls, and then back to a messy boy once he is married.

ward replies with something like "a married man being neat is like running for a bus after you caught it".

i find myself laughing at those 2 quite a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users